Leiths (Scotland) Ltd
Leiths is one of the largest independent construction materials producers in Scotland. It operates 14 Quarries, 6 Asphalt Plants and 8 Concrete Plants throughout Scotland and produces a wide range of construction materials for use in the civil engineering and construction industries. The Group also has interests in recycling, construction and surfacing, demolition, road planing and marking, precast concrete and industrial fillers. Leiths has a turnover in excess of £60m and employs over 500 people with it’s headquarters in Aberdeen.
Plant and Machinery
Leiths have an extensive fleet of mobile crushing and screening units to cater for all production requirements. The mobility and diversity of the plant permits quick set up times to meet our customer requirements.
Production outputs of 1,500t / day to date of high quality aggregates used in concrete, asphalt and surface dressing operations can be achieved. More general products used in civil engineering projects such as Crusher Runs, Type 1 Sub base, Drainage Media and Gabion Rock can be produced at significantly higher outputs. Due to the very nature of mobile plant Leiths can deploy additional items on site to increase productivity as required.
Leiths (Scotland) Ltd at Kishorn
- On site quarry in operation
- Extensive reserves of good quality Torridonian sandstone
- On site concrete batching facility
- Experienced in servicing major precasting contract – Raasay Ferry Terminal
- Large pre-casting yard and lay down areas available
- Potential to export by sea over deep water loading facility
- UKAS Accredited laboratories